I will tell you that my new favorite store is Once Upon a Child. The one by us (which I've never been to before), has.... drumroll please.... a MATERNITY section! There was a sweater I'd bought at Kohl's in black - and I'd wished I would've bought it in pink, too, since I love it so much. Well, there it was at OUaC for just $12! I bought 3 sweaters, 3 dress shirts, and one long sleeved t-shirt, for less than $70!! The reason you can't tell anyone is that I want these selections all to myself :) They're used clothes, but so is the rest of my maternity wardrobe - I love it! Everything I bought was from Motherhood, Mimi, Kohl's, Old Navy, or Target. Yay!
There were some really good deals on baby "supplies" too - I didn't look through the clothes as much, since they seemed to be gender-specific, but great deals on strollers, car seats, Bumbos, etc. I will definitely be frequenting this store again. And you can, too. I decided I will let you.
2 comments:
Where is it???
Also the Gap at Keystone just opened and maternity section and the Old Navy at Clay Terrace although I am sure the deals aren't as good!
Gotta love to have a few more choices though!
I just heard about this store on the message boards I frequant. I wished I had heard of it before Sadie was born. On the other hand there isn't really one that close to me in Chicago... maybe a business opportunity!
Post a Comment