
How cute is my niece?!?!!!
-
As for Melanie... she is now eating CEREAL FROM A SPOON. Yes, I know. Big time stuff. She is doing great with it. I should know, as we've never seen her do it. :) She's done it the last three days at daycare. We'll see how it goes tomorrow when we have to do it ourselves! It honestly seems to make her sleep better, but, just like any other thing with a baby, you think "this is how it will be...." and then it changes!
-
Melanie loves loves loves to nap. According to her daily report, she doesn't nap. So I asked Jeff to talk to the morning shift at daycare and figure that out. My message was, "so what if she's not falling asleep, put the baby in the crib and walk away and let her fall asleep." What he communicated to them was "good morning. here is melanie." But they said she does in fact sleep more than anyone else in the room. They had no idea why we thought she didn't sleep. So Jeff's response, "well, I don't know. for some reason my wife thinks she doesn't sleep." Um, maybe because of the REPORT that we both see every day? Anyway, that's a boy for you. She's been napping upon getting home from daycare, and still going to bed around 8pm.
-
Melanie and I are looking forward to visiting more with Baby Molly tomorrow!! On Wednesday night on the way home from Frankfort, when Mel was still pretty fussy, I talked her through all of the things she could teach Molly. Such as saying "Baby Molly, this is how you blow raspberries!" "Baby Molly, this is how you fly like Superman!" "Baby Molly, this is how you eat five ounces at a time!" I also explained that Baby Molly had some things to teach her.... such as "Big Melanie, this is how you have huge feet!" "Big Melanie, this is how you grow hair!" And so on. This actually soothed Big Melanie and she fell asleep! Yay for Baby Molly!!
-
Please keep Cory & Baby Worzala in your prayers; BabyW is breech and not seeming to want to move, and may need to arrive in a different way than originally planned. We can't wait to meet her, and want her to make her mommy's life as easy as possible, knowing she'll make up for it in her teenage years!!
1 comment:
Eating cereal is BIG stuff...they are so funny watching them figure out the spoong and eating!
Love the pic of Molly and seeing her face! YOu will have to tell Julie to start a blog!
Post a Comment