6.28.2010

Happy Two Month Birthday, Joey!


Joseph turned 2 months old, and he got his shots today!  He weighs 11 pounds, 8.5 ounces (47%) and is 23 1/4 inches (64%!) 

He continues to be a very easy-going baby.  People tell me that this is because he is a boy.  However, I think it's because he's the second child.  He has to be a little more patient - and tolerant, particularly of his big sister! 

He is still eating 3-4 ounces every 3 hours.  He has made it two random nights with only one overnight feeding, but we're not close to going all night yet.  He's in size one diapers, 0-3 month clothes, and is a generally happy baby.  He smiles a lot!  He loves his pacifier and his swing.  It has been so fun staying home and getting to know him for the past two months! 

My maternity leave is rapidly coming to an end, and time will tell how everything will go sending both kids to daycare and juggling everything.  In a way I'm anxious to get back to "normal" since I know I have to return to work.  In many other ways, I'm sad my time at home is coming to an end.  I will miss cuddling & napping with Joey during the weekdays while Daddy & Melanie are gone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Cory cannot wait to get my hands on that little guy. He is so cute.